Hey guys how’s it going?
I know I’m breaking my regular posting schedule right now, but I missed my posting day on Monday (yet again!! sorry guys!!) and I can’t go a whole week without writing!!!! I CAAAAAN’T!!! But no worries I’ll be back tomorrow for my usual Thursday post 😉 😛
So how you people doin’?
World treating you alright??
I have Latin Exam tomorrow in case anyone’s interested, and I so cannot wait for it to be over!!!!! I actually don’t care if I fail or not…… All I want to do is lie in bed, read, bake cookies, decorate our Christmas tree, write random and pointless posts on my blog…. *Sigh* Ooooooh can’t wait!!!!!! 😀
But I digress…..
Because I don’t know what I want to write about, I’ll tell you guys about this pen I had recently bought……………….
Don’t worry you I won’t….. *smiles slyly* Or will I…..?
Oh my gosh!!!! Brain Flash!!!!!!
Jeeeeeez I can’t believe I nearly forgot that…. Ok people prepare yourselves. I have some beautiful news to share 😀
I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award!!!!! *Squeeeaaaal*
A courtesy by the wonderful Ms. Krystall over at Breathing In Fiction. I hereby thank you a gazillion times.
And now to the rules:
The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award:
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Wow this is gonna be more work than I thought…. Ok how about we all get ourselves a little snack and meet here in 5? Sounds good? Ok. Break!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaand we are baaaaack and live in the studio!!!
And now coming up next 7 fascinating facts about Cooora:
- I am random as a parrot on a Christmas tree.
- I loooove the use of smileys (as you may or may not have noticed)
- I am the most giggliest person I know. (Seriously, sometimes I even annoy myself… You know that cartoon series Avatar?? Well, I watched 2 episodes today for old times sake, and I laughed in literally every fighting scene. My brother was this close in having me slaughtered.)
- I have run out of things to write….
- I now feel silly……
- Wow, I must be boring……
- Well there goes my self-esteem………………..
- Naaaah just kiddin’ 😉
- I expanded the list to 9 fascinating facts about moi 😛
And last but not least 5, of the few bloggers I know in this ocean of awesome bloggers.
I present to you:
- Pamela of: The Inner Rambles Of Me
- She is an Irish journalist to-be and her blog is very informative and very… (what’s the word?…..Chaching!) inspiring. I feel like there are lots of thoughts going on in her head and that she really wants to make an impact in this world. 😉
- ThatGirlWhoAlwaysSmiles of: ThatGirlWhoAlwaysSmiles
- Her About Page says it all and if you don’t mind I’ll just copy paste 😛 😉 . Just a slightly insane college student/barista/artist/poet trying to enjoy life to its maximum potential. And that’s all I have to say about this wonderful blogger 😀
(Jeeez this is getting long…. You still with me????)
- Mr. Luke from VA of: The Window Philosopher.
- He’s a very funny, very lively blogger. Kinda random and I love reading his post especially with my morning coffee or just when I feel like laughing 😉
- Ms. Moe of: MoeAtkinson
- She seems like a wonderful and passionate person, currently studying at university and telling her story through the changes in her life.
(Wow It’s getting really late and I’m already at 653 words!!!! Daaaaamn!!!! Ah, I can feel the flow of the creativity slowly coming to a stop…..)
- Ms. Lilith of: LilithProwess
- Here’s the thing the few post that she wrote I loved, however she kinda vanished overtime and I was hoping this might trick her into coming back to the blogging world 😈 hehe
707 words later and we are done!!! Good work everyone!!!
Who actually made till down here?? 0.0
You know I learned something during this post… I follow waaaaaaay too few fellow bloggers…. like all those awesome posts, all these great bloggers go by…. without me every seeing them….. I must change this immediately!!!!!!!!!!!
See you for Thursday’s Post. 😉
And a big MUAH to all you great people out there!! 😀
(P.S.: 777 😉 )