I dedicate this post to complete randomness, as all I want to do is write,but my mind is to tired to think of something creative…..
(yup, that’s me)
This post was inspired by a blogger I’ve been following and I thought: “Ay, that sounds like a hoot and a half! Might as well give it a try!!”
(Ok so I may not have thought those exact words…. 😛 )
So anyways there are a couple of procedures I must fulfill to participate in this activity, so if you just want to skip down to the fun I promise I won’t mind and- oh look!- there’s even a little bubble for you to follow, so that your scrolling is easier ° (I don’t think I mentioned, but when this whole thing is finish it should be a Thinking Out Loud post 😉 )
Ok step one: Link back to RunnningWithSpoons (my inspiration)
Hmmm I already did that….. Let’s do it again just to be sure, ok? All righty then I once again present to you the (meanwhile famous) link.
Puuuurfect 😺 🙂 ok what now!? *claps in hands enthusiastically*
Let’s see……humdi humdi hum……. Well, woulda look at that! I’m done!!!
Now, after this crazy long introduction…. Let the games begin!!
- You know what really annoys me? That there is no freaking way to make that ‘1’ over there any bigger or fancier or flashier!!!!!! Like aaaaaaah stand up for your self dammit!!!
[Update: I had to switch to bullet points, as the numbers got into a bar fight and were suspended for a week.]
- I finally faced the sad and undeniable truth… I have never been less in a christmasy mood. You know why? My last exam is on the 23rd of December. 23RD!!!!!!!!!!!! Like are you trying to steal my christmas spirit?? Do you want to destroy my happiness???! Huh? HUH??? o.O
- Speaking of Christmas, I feel like having some cookies.
- Oh Gosh… So I googled “cookies” in Google Images BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THE CENTURY!!! I’m literally drooling all over my dashboard.
(Oh sweet mother of goose!!!)
- Ok so I literally just spent the last 30 minutes looking at cookie pictures……..
- Don’t judge me……….
Ah geeez is it that late already??? Sorry people I’m off to bed
Thank you for sticking with me through this amazingly stressful time and not leaving even though 90% of this post consisted of cookie pictures. 😛