(dudududuhh… Here comes the sun and I’ll say
It’s alright! Dadadadaaaa ☀️ )
Yaaaay!!! Don’t you just love my singing? Oh stop you’re making my blush….!
Anyways THE SUN IS HERE!!!! Like daaaaamn girl it’s been AGES since I’ve looked at your blazing face.
So I decided to participate in another “Thinking Out Loud” post thingy 🙂 I know I’ve done a few before but this one is going to be a proper one with bullet points and numbers and pictures and randomness (similar to this one here 😉 )
Ok. So those were the formalities, I’ll just quickly grab something to drink (this girl needs to keep hydrated) and we’ll meet back in five, ok? Aaaaand… BREAK!
(This is me trying to get to my drink before you people become bored 😛 )
- TENHUT! I am back let’s get started!!
- Yes, I often use words I don’t know the meaning of, what’s your point?
- Great, I just forgot everything I wanted to write…. Aaaaakwaaard…..
- Breakfast! Totally, absolutely, positutely adore it!! My personal favorites are overnight-oats because I do all the “hard work” the day before and then all I have to is let them sit in the fridge for the night and the next morning VOILA! perfect breakfast without the slightest bit of work. *purses lips and poses like a vogue model (Hahah I wish!) (Wow… My inner-voice is really mean, no wonder I’m so self-conscious all the time….)*
And sometimes if I have enough time left, I throw some milk foam over the whole thing 😀 maybe sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top, and at the end of the day (this phrase is used for metaphoric reasons only), it should look a little (read: a lot) like this:
(Now I don’t mean to brag, but *ahem* … I made this picture myself 😛 )
This is what breakfast is supposed to look like. So now we’ve got that settled…
- Does anyone of you have even the faint memory of a red-headed superhero girl and her slightly wimpy but sweet sidekick and his little naked mole-rat? I believe they’re names sound something like Kim Possible, Ron Stopable and Rufus? Or something of that sort… Yeah me neither….
- Remember how said red headed girl I have no memory of had this little computery, cellphoney device thingy?
(Oh this brings back memories….. Or not….)
I found the ringtone the device made and now use it for my cellphone!!!!! And I must say… I feel very cool whenever I get a text message 😛
- Well the sun is completely gone now, and with it my will to
live (wow, you should really stop making jokes like that, girl) stay awake. Did I tell you that I feel asleep while studying Latin vocab….? I believe that says it all (about my tiredness level and my dislike of Latin… Like come ON people it’s a dead language!! I could be learning so many other things and – BREATH WOMAN!!! – *pheeeeeeew* ok I’ll save this rant for a different post)
- Goodbye my dear people!! Don’t forget to breath every now and then 😉 😛 😀 🙂
(Hahaha I’m so funny.)
[Quick side note: Don’t you just LOVE my featured image!!? When I first saw it, my heart went aaaaaw and then melted into something sparkly and pink.]
Ahem! To business.
Question of the day: Who invented baking?
What self-loathing person thought, ” Hey let’s try throwing some powdery white stuff, raw eggs and sugar together! Something delicious is bound to come out of this experiment!!” (Please note: this sentence is dripping with sarcasm) Anyways, whoever that crazy person was, I am forever grateful. ❤ Because I luuuuuuv baking 😛 I bake when I’m stressed, depressed, nervous or euphoric….. My family now refuses to eat my “products” and I am constantly blamed for every slight weight gain in a 5 km radius…. But what can I say… It’s my passion *sniffs dramatically*
So now my friends have to suffer MUHAHAH 😈
I’m like Izzie Stevens in Grey’s Anatomy!! *nods head proudly* You know her?? No………. Huh……. From which planet do you come from..? o.O
OH! I have some wonderful news I simply must share with you 😀
As some of you may know I had my last exam today (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)….
…and I celebrated my wonderful freedom by rampage baking all afternoon 😀 it was wonderful….. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh 🙂 *
Now. Is anyone in dire need of brownies? Or cookies? Or muffins? *smiles awkwardly*
I’m feeling rather happy and emotional and “in-touch with my soul 🔮” at the moment, so I feel like I should share a little something with you.
Blogging. My blog, is one of the few things I do that have nothing to do with school… At least in the last couple of weeks…. By sticking to my blogging schedule I force myself to take about an hour break every other day. And it’s one of the few things I really look forward to…Even if I have no idea what I am going to write about, just knowing that there are some people out there actually reading the things I blog about and maybe even caring….it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside……. 🙂
You people have no idea what you do for my sanity……..
I like you guys 😉
Goose almighty I just looked up zombies on Google Images and have now lost the ability of sleeping….
(This is the safest one I found…. Not sure if this is cute or disturbing…)
So tell me, how are you?
Really? Uhuh… Uhuh……Uhuh…………..Uhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What??? What?? Where am I??! You talkin’ to me???
Sorry folks, I didn’t mean to be rude… Sleep has been kinda non existent here in good ole Coraville.
I can hardly believe this is my third day back at school!!! It feels like I never left *siiiiiiiiiiiigh*
On a more cheerful note it snowed yesterday 🙂
(Thank you, Professor VJ Duke for sending some of your snow over 😉 )
So yay… At least I got that working for me….. Although I have lost the feeling of my fingers so often by now I’m surprised they’re even attached. But enough with this danged negativity!!! Let me show you some pretty pictures of the Winter Wonderland around our house:
Oooooooh it’s snoooow 😍
Looooooook at da pretty snow!!!!!! ❄️❄️❄️ ❤ ❄️❄️❄️
LOOK AT IT!!!!! O.O
Sorry for being all intense this is probably the only good thing that happened all week……. Aaaah stop with the antagonism already!! Daaaaamn…….. I am a happy and cheerful person and I shall not let school suck it out of me! So there!!
(I’ve been writing this post for a while now and if you look closely you can see the changes in my mood 😛 )
Ah well enough with the rambling, I am off to learn about lightning and why it is what it is! Wish me luck my fellow people and may your day be zazzier than mine 😀
Hello wonderful people!!! 🙂
You ok there??
So, I think today will be another one of those so-called “Thinking Out Loud” posts…. I hope you don’t mind 🙂 last time was kinda fun and it’s nice to write just because, ya know? And also not think every one in a while has it’s up side………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. (see, that’s me not thinking 😉 )
Anywaaaays….. Here goes 😛
- So good news, I survived my Latin exam today… Yeeeeaah… let’s talk about passing another time….. Moving on!
- By the way thank you sooooooo much for all the good luck wishes I received!!! They made me smile every time I read tone 🙂 They were my little motivation boost when times were tough 😛
- Another oh-so exciting thing that happened today: I finished reading my current book , “North Child”. (Wait let me quickly take a picture… Unos Momentos! or something similar my Spanish ain’t even CLOSE to great….) At first I was like: “Eeh…” But then I got more and more into it and I actually started loving it 🙂 now I’m sad it’s over 😦 *Sniff*
(Yaaah it’s a picture!!! )
- Oh! Another marvelous reason to be alive just popped onto my head!!!! In case this knowledge has not caught up with you today (how’s that for a sentence) today is the 18th, never mind the month, and do you know what thaaat means?? Huh? Huh?? It’s Apricots And Cream’s 3 month anniversary!!!! Yaaaaay! 😀
- Ma lil’ baby is 3 month old… Oh I still remember the time when the youn’ thing sported it’s first post… Oh deary how times does fly….. (For some reason this whole passage came to me with a strong Texas accent)
- Anyhoo, I am off to bed 🙂 after yesterdays 777 worded post (o.o) I decided today shall be a short one 😛 (and also I’m starting to feel kinda like this:
Sleep tight everyone and may tomorrow be a good one, especially since it’s Fridaaay 😀
I dedicate this post to complete randomness, as all I want to do is write,but my mind is to tired to think of something creative…..
(yup, that’s me)
This post was inspired by a blogger I’ve been following and I thought: “Ay, that sounds like a hoot and a half! Might as well give it a try!!”
(Ok so I may not have thought those exact words…. 😛 )
So anyways there are a couple of procedures I must fulfill to participate in this activity, so if you just want to skip down to the fun I promise I won’t mind and- oh look!- there’s even a little bubble for you to follow, so that your scrolling is easier ° (I don’t think I mentioned, but when this whole thing is finish it should be a Thinking Out Loud post 😉 )
Ok step one: Link back to RunnningWithSpoons (my inspiration)
Hmmm I already did that….. Let’s do it again just to be sure, ok? All righty then I once again present to you the (meanwhile famous) link.
Puuuurfect 😺 🙂 ok what now!? *claps in hands enthusiastically*
Let’s see……humdi humdi hum……. Well, woulda look at that! I’m done!!!
Now, after this crazy long introduction…. Let the games begin!!
- You know what really annoys me? That there is no freaking way to make that ‘1’ over there any bigger or fancier or flashier!!!!!! Like aaaaaaah stand up for your self dammit!!!
[Update: I had to switch to bullet points, as the numbers got into a bar fight and were suspended for a week.]
- I finally faced the sad and undeniable truth… I have never been less in a christmasy mood. You know why? My last exam is on the 23rd of December. 23RD!!!!!!!!!!!! Like are you trying to steal my christmas spirit?? Do you want to destroy my happiness???! Huh? HUH??? o.O
- Speaking of Christmas, I feel like having some cookies.
- Oh Gosh… So I googled “cookies” in Google Images BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THE CENTURY!!! I’m literally drooling all over my dashboard.
(Oh sweet mother of goose!!!)
- Ok so I literally just spent the last 30 minutes looking at cookie pictures……..
- Don’t judge me……….
Ah geeez is it that late already??? Sorry people I’m off to bed
Thank you for sticking with me through this amazingly stressful time and not leaving even though 90% of this post consisted of cookie pictures. 😛
(I hope all male readers have not been offended by the headline, if so please contact me below. Apricots and Cream now asks you to take a seat and wishes you a pleasant flight 🙂 ).
I hate the cold weather.
I hate the fact that I’m currently bundled up in a fluffy blanket with some hot tea next to me and I can’t seem to get warm. I hate the fact that it’s 5 PM and it’s pitch black already………..
Uuugh this weather really gets to me. In all aspects!!! I am tired as a sheep, have a headache like parrots must have sometimes with all that annoying squawking they got going on, and unmotivated like kitten in a spot of sunshine….
(I would give a lot to be that cat right now….)
*Siiiiiigh* I swear the moment the sky clouds over so does my brain. Add darkness and you can practically put my in a corner, with a cookie mind you, and leave my there (maybe come back after a while and bring a book though…. A girl can only amuse herself with her thoughts for so long).
Anyways that’s what happened today…. I had all these marvelous (don’t forget the British accent 😉 ) and productive things planned, but then a shadow fell over the village and motivation was no more…………
Random thought attack: Has anyone else noticed that whenever you’re in a bad mood the music on the radio (pardon my French) sucks???!
Oh wait!! A rare good song has been sighted!!! I must depart immediately!!!
Goodbye my dear people, may your day be more glorious than mine 😉
(here’s a kitten in a shoe to round things off 😉 )
What’s up? 🙂 Sooooooooo….. As you may know today is Thursday. Well to be more precise it’s Thursday evening. Ok well actually it’s Thursday night. And I can’t fall asleep which ya know kinda sucks due to the fact that I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning (yeah thanks a lot school)…….. Does anyone know how to make evil smileys? You know like the red little grumpy faces with the tiny horns? No? Well ok then…. As I was saying it’s 11:07 PM and I can’t fall asleep even though I must…. hey look I can write in color!!!!! Hmmm I can’t go back….. well this is awkward….. nope I don’t like this color…. Ok seriously how do I undo this!!!!!!
Well, Oh my Gosh it’s back to normal!!!!!!!! O.O as I was saying…. wait what was I saying…. right sleep…. I must….yet can’t….. I tried pretty much everything there is. I transported myself to my “happy place” and stayed there for a while…..
Then I counted back from 100 (now that is a theory not worth trying, somewhere along 53 my mind got bored and decided to go for a walk. And it has yet to return….)
Theeen I made myself some tea
And now I’m writing this post. Anyone got any genius falling asleep ideas? Maybe I should check wikihow, I’m sure I’ll find something useful there…. Or I could read a book…. Yeah that sounds nice I’ll read a book!! Yaay go me!! And you know what I’m starting to feel a little tired……….
Good Night World!!! 🙂